Managing Agile Waterfall Business for ROI
Full scale ‘pure’ agile is not for everyone. Most companies need to work within the boundaries of a fixed funding or annual operating program and processes. And if operating in a highly regulated or complex environment, introducing agile is difficult.
This one-day seminar on 31 March investigates how to take the best from both worlds, manage agile in a waterfall environment and still deliver ROI. It also brings together the C-suite of product, business, program, finance and legal managers.
The highly regarded speaker panel will help you deliver business by
- Understanding what elements of agile to use – and what to leave out
- Managing agile in highly regulated environments
- Reviewing the need for the business case
- Minimising legal & commercial risk of agile projects client and agency side
- Setting up a pilot and transition action plan
Join the conversation on agile business + product with:
- Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Online/Digital
- Chief Marketing Officers, Digital Marketers
- Heads of Digital Services
- Product Owners/Managers
- Capability Managers
- Program/Project Managers
Bookings now open for the seminar on March 31 in Sydney. For further detail contact claudia(at)digital-nation.com.au or visit the Managing Agile in a Waterfall program page.