Sell Online – a practical guide to get started and build your brand
Do you have dreams of joining them? It’s never been easier for a soloist or small business to set up shop online. You can build a successful business from set-up to day-to-day operations, with off-the-shelf packages combined with smart marketing and continuous optimisation.
Build a successful online business
We’ll show you how in this highly practical workshop so you can get your online store up and running in the new year. Learn how to:
- Get the basics right to start your online journey
- Choose the right platform to suit your needs
- Build your online brand and be found on the web
- Understand your customer journeys and meet their expectations
- Harness the power of social media
- Optimise mobile and engage with your customers on the go
- Develop your plan to drive the next 30 – 90 days
With an expert entrepreneurial speaker panel including:
- Paul Greenberg, Executive Director, National Online Retailers Association and online retailing pioneer
- Aisha Hillary, Director & Designer, Hills and West
- Matthew Costello, Director, Fit4Sale
with more to be confirmed shortly.
If you’ve always wanted to follow your dream of becoming an online retail entrepreneur, this is the time. Make 2016 your year, and book your ticket now.
Get selling online in this very practical session. Bring your laptops and be prepared to get your hands dirty including setting up your online store. Please bring with you: your domain name, product information for 2-3 products, content for about us, potential keywords
This Saturday workshop is designed to ensure you have time away from your business to work on your business, and get your online shop on the way to being a reality.
Next date: June TBC. To be placed on the mailing list